Basement Playroom Update and Wire Curtain Rod DIY

The Curtain Wall for the playroom are up and it makes the basement look cozy.  Here is what I used to make the Wire Curtain Rod.  I got all the parts from Home Depot and Lowes.  I already owned the drill

I pre-drilled a small hole for these.
Looped the wire and clamped one end. 
Looped the other end with this neato hook that you can twist to make the wire really tight. 
Here is my supplies for the curtains.  Since I am trying to keep this basement/playroom project down, I used 10 sheets from my favorite Swedish home improvement store $3.99 each, and 4 packs of clips from Sears $2.99 each. 

Little helper pulled finally pulled the tape up from when I painted the concrete floor here.
  Just to recap here is the before see here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment